ban appeal

Discussion in 'Main' started by HYPER-_-SHADOW, Nov 8, 2022.

1. HYPER-_-SHADOW

HYPER-_-SHADOW Новичок

hello, i was banned by an admin called penguins lord for cheating even though i was not cheating

i just joined a coop game and i instantly got banned after 30 seconds of joining the game i got no warning at all i just instantly got banned even though i was not cheating so i wanted to know how i was cheating when i just joined the game for like 30 seconds and instantly get banned and i checked the ban list and it said that my ban was never going to end to please unban me because i did nothing wrong i just joined the game and got banned instantly

i really find the server fun and i wanted to play some coop but i got banned for no reason at all, maybe he banned me by accident i really dont know, the admin never told me anything in chat, he just banned me instantly after 30 seconds of me joining the game, i joined the game and i had pistol i killed a couple of zombies and got banned 30 seconds later, thats what happened, here is my steam id: STEAM_1:1:622186766

thanks for your support
    -HYPER-_-SHADOW

2. Number 3

Number 3 Пользователь Участник

You were banned for using aimbot, there is a recording of that. I'm going to watch the demo right now so I bring the exact time in case people wants to watch it too x)

3. Number 3

Number 3 Пользователь Участник

Well even the compressed file is too big to upload but you can downloadit on your own.
    upload_2022-11-8_13-13-11.png
    Is that one and everything starts from the "tick" 171000

4. HYPER-_-SHADOW

HYPER-_-SHADOW Новичок

and how do i download it?

5. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

There is not enough evidence on the demo to ban the player. Ban removed.

6. HYPER-_-SHADOW

HYPER-_-SHADOW Новичок

thank you

7. HYPER-_-SHADOW

HYPER-_-SHADOW Новичок

thank you so much i hope you have a good day