Ban player naofumi

Discussion in 'Main' started by sugoi, Dec 18, 2022.

1. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

He shot me for stealing a charger kill, I would report on discord but there no admins there.

More details: He shot me with a spas on explosive ammo
    Naofumi attacked t.tv/sugoi69420 (10 TK)

I can upload video proof if it is required.

2. iOFl

iOFl Постоянный пользователь Участник

Added 12h ban for teamkilling.

3. `flipsi

`flipsi Пользователь Участник

он всегда стреляет по всем, кто украл у него пушку, или босса застилил или ещё что стреляет по игрокам, и ещё обзываетсч

4. iOFl

Всем верю на слово, но перед какими-либо действиями предпочту глянуть демо, скидывайте название и тайминги, хотя бы примерные.

5. `flipsi

`flipsi Пользователь Участник

ладно

6. Somebody

Somebody Постоянный пользователь Участник

Well,half the server behaves that way. If we did a witch hunt every time that happens,the ban list would always be full.
    Mirmrak shot me to death with an admit present (the admin didn't do anything even if i said this in the chat, even after this person kept shooting me in the following maps) just because i took an ammunition box from the ground that was near where he was,i had an m60 and needed ammunition,but apparently the boxes on the ground were his property according to his brain. A pro player incapacitated me just because i took the gl before he took it on the sacrifice map,another person incapacitated me just because i took a little teddy that fell from a spitter that this person wasn't even the one who killed it and that's how many situations of this has not only happened to me,i have seen how others incapacitate,kill or bile others for ramdon things.

7. Нейтрал

Нейтрал Постоянный пользователь Участник

Demos are constantly being written on the server. If there was a gross violation, you will complain about the player with an indication of the tick rate on the demo.

8. Somebody

Somebody Постоянный пользователь Участник

I know but sometimes people have a bad day,i understand that. At least,i think about it before reporting something.:( Clearly if things get personal i won't stay quiet.

Кот Энкин and Moroz like this.
  9. Нейтрал

Нейтрал Постоянный пользователь Участник

It doesn't matter what day the player had. If he breaks the rules, it is subject to punishment.

10. Moroz

Moroz Активный пользователь Участник

I like the way you talk, you're good

Zugzwang likes this.
  11. iOFl

Yes, she's really good)

Zugzwang likes this.