Complaing about Iris' authoritarion admin management

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead 2 / Coop' started by The Engineer, Aug 23, 2023.

?

Remove admin from Iris for being too abusive on the server

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Engineer

The Engineer Новичок

I'm writing this post to formally lodge a complaint about abuse of privileges by a specific admin that I and a certain number of players on this server have been targeted for abusing her power on the server we normally play on, being admin at hand Iris.

Several people have been subjected to of her abuse of power in recent months. These abuses include the excessive authority to silence anybody, either through voice chat or text chat, without prior notice and for small-scale reasons. As a result, these types of issues are disrespectful to both long-term and new players, creating a terrible mood and discomfort every time this admin is on the server playing. We are obligated to limit any word that is even remotely offensive, and what we say is as if we were in an authoritarian regime, and as a result, people feel pressurized every time they play on the server, specially when Iris is there.

I tried to personally address the matter directly with the server owner, but he believes that Iris's behavior is the absolute truth and believes that she makes the right decisions for the proper functioning of the server and it’s environment, without questioning their nature. Most of the actions she takes are final decisions, there is no prior notice of her evaluations and most players are taken by surprise. There is no opportunity for debate with her as she chooses to ignore any attempt at any justifications and due to her human nature. This situation has escalated to the point where I have to write this post along with the support of other players upset and fed up with the poor maintenance by certain server admins, more regarding Iris and her authoritative decisions.

If the owner truly cares about the future and state of his server, I ask for that he investigate this matter and take appropriate measures to prevent further abuse of this type from occurring in the future, as well as stop giving immunity to people who are clearly abusing the owner's trust for their own reasons, and power that he granted them. Thank you for your time.

sugoi likes this.
  2. Moroz

Moroz Активный пользователь Участник

Уже даже Европейцы не сдерживаются :D
    Явно пора менять правила эти

3. Ogoom

Ogoom Активный пользователь Участник

Из-за того, что чел который девочек суками называет в войс и в лс пишет извращения написал пасту?)

Natalie likes this.
  4. Arturka

Arturka Постоянный пользователь Участник

Админ всегда прав - надо еще этот пункт в правила добавить и вопросов тогда не будет и тем подобных)
    --- добавлено: Aug 23, 2023 8:07 PM ---
    Парень не в курсе как тут все устроено и решил уволить Ириску. Глупый…

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2023
    Natalie and Moroz like this.
  5. [Hun] Lepto

[Hun] Lepto Пользователь Участник

I'm sorry, but why do you guys need to use Russian/Ukranian language on an English forum post in the first place? It's pretty out of place.

sugoi likes this.
  6. Moroz

Please do not attribute the Ukrainian language to Russian, you are insulting me

7. Arturka

Пользуйся переводчиком, не мы одни им должны пользоваться;)

8. Ogoom

me too

9. Arturka

Надо запастись попкорном, тема будет веселой:)

10. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

She appears to be using a translator in the game as well lmao, since her understanding seems to be out of place most of the time. She is a Russian admin on a European server, issuing strict punishments to players for even the slightest and pettiest reasons.

11. Arturka

Вроде было так, что на русский сервер, кроме русскоговорящих не берут, а тут наооборот все, очень странно. Ох уж эти двойные стандарты…

12. Ogoom

потому что у русскоговорящих больше шанс знать английский чем у англичан русский

13. Moroz

А где Европейские админы ?

14. Arturka

Мы учим английский, пусть учат русский, вот и вся логика

15. ✿Kira✿

✿Kira✿ Постоянный пользователь Участник

maybe because initially this project had only a Russian server? You should not care who writes and in what language, even in Japanese. Google translate to help you)
    --- добавлено: 23 авг 2023 в 23:28 ---
    А вообще
    Раз даже EU сервер начал возмущаться, то это отличный повод задуматься, нужны ли подобные правила?

Arturka and Moroz like this.
  16. Arturka

Ахахахаах, дубль 99999999 и 99999999 закрытая тема

17. sugoi

OK, correct me here. You russians who don't understand basic english come to EU server where people are making small jokes which when translated to russian are very out of context. And then a ban/mute is issued. I said this before on discord I say it again. " You understand little to no English and I'm not even talking about the slangs , you don't understand even basic English. You have no context of what is good or bad and what is supposed to be a joke."

18. Ogoom

старые потеряли админки из-за бунда, сделали собственный дискорд потому что им не нравилось что я в своем дискорде решают кому быть админом а кому нет, приходили обсирали всех и вся, потом вообще пытались меня из моего же диса выкинуть, но акс не повелся и они решили "поднять народ" на возвращение денег за випки и улетели из админок. успокоились на время, но травля никуда не делась, вот эти двое инженер и сугой как раз их подсосники. а новые админы на месте, но их пока мало, поэтому ириска там часто отстреливается.

19. Arturka

Вот поэтому на вашем сервере и должен быть админ который говорит на английском и понимает все, как у нас на русском

sugoi likes this.
  20. sugoi

To Ogoom:
    There's no need for insults; this isn't a conversation for 12-year-olds on Discord. They're merely highlighting facts that need addressing. Regarding past EU administrators, it's best not to reopen that topic as it has already been discussed. We're not interested in further drama. Our concern is with Iris, and that's the only topic up for discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.