Semantic - No Hope Left

Discussion in 'Other' started by Cure Dream, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Cure Dream

Cure Dream Постоянный пользователь Участник

No, Its "apparently" the brand Accel drinks. I asked for a name (Was expecting something fancy) and he said Russian Champagne

2. Cure Dream

Don't say it like that((

3. Outseeker

Outseeker Администратор сервера Coop Модератор

If you a real Russian - you drink vodka that's the rule. But okay then :(

4. Outseeker

But i think Russians are always calls different names of drink when there's vodka. Like probably Russian champagne is a vodka. Like we don't have drinks like wine and stuff. We just call vodka with a different names.
    Russians doesn't know about other drinks. How they tastes :)
    --------------------------
    Поставьте like кто согласен со мной :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  5. Cure Dream

You do know that vodka doesn't only come from Russia, right? I never really understood why Americans...no everyone make these jokes about Russians and vodka. But anyways: wine, vodka, champagne are all alcoholic beverages and that is all that matters. yum yum.
    Unless the Russian champagne really bothers you, I'll change it to some other shit. Like....Midori or Frangelico but yeah...

Atlantis and Ragen like this.
  6. Outseeker

No , JUST RUSSIAN VODKA.
    Because russian vodka is the best and it is came from russia and everyone knows that russian can drink litres of vodka and look like nothing happened :) That's why everyone acting like that :)

7. Cure Dream

I guess I'm happy for you and your pride for the country you don't even live anymore but yeah vodka is...vodka is just great)

8. Outseeker

Russian is in my blood. And I meant by "best" that Russian vodka is a hardest one. And only Russians can stand it and drink it like nothing.
    And it is true because otherwise people from different countries wouldn't ask me about vodka and bears haha

9. Cure Dream

Sounds like a challenge but I already had Stoli, sooo challenge accomplished

10. Outseeker

Haha no thanks :)

11. Cure Dream

Wasn't a question

12. Outseeker

Isn't it challenge when you challenging with someone? Like at this situation. When you want to prove that I'm wrong and want to challenge with me. So yeah. Answered that I won't be in that competition with you or with someone.

13. Cure Dream

14. Outseeker

whatever XD
    didn't even read the rest after but haha

Cure Dream likes this.
  15. Ragen

Ragen Пользователь Участник

Почему, ну почему здесь нет кнопки dislike? >:C

Atlantis and Cure Dream like this.
  16. Outseeker

Ты женщина - тебе нельзя водку. Исходя из этого голосовать тоже нельзя :)
    Не идёт вам водяру хлистать.

17. Cure Dream

Sexist, be gone!

Atlantis, Outseeker and z0mbi like this.
  18. Cure Dream

Chapter 6: Departure (Part 2)
    The young woman known as Ragen stared up to the morning sky with hesitation in her eyes. Skip was dead and she was low on ammo. The snow around her began to melt as winter was at the end of it's course. She was starving and exhausted. She wanted to give up so badly, with traveling throughout night, she barely escaped the hungry flesh craving monsters. In a blink of an eye Ragen collapsed to the melting snow that was now forming into a puddle of cool water. It felt amazing on the bruises on her face. She closed her eyes for minute to rest but it was short lived as rumble of the ground startled her.
    "A Tank? Please no..." She struggled to get to her feet as the rumbling got stronger by the moment. But something was amiss, there was no roar or growl from the monster. In the distance a vehicle silhouetted against the path behind her.
    "HEY! OVER THERE! STOP THE CAR!" but her shouts were ignored by the driver as they continued to drive passed her. Slight anger filled her veins, without any worry she picked up a rock and threw it at the car hitting and cracking the window leaving a hole.
    The driver slammed their foot on the break and the car came to a halt. Ragen smirked at the driver who gave her an irritated face. He exited his vehicle and stood face to face with the young woman.
    "What the fuck? Look what you did to my window!" He shouted, no more like barked in her face like some rabid animal. All she did was continue smirking in his face. "Oh quit your crying, it's barely a scratch, I just need some help.."
    "And why would I help you? Especially since you broke my window. You seem capable of handling yourself well"
    "Look, I don't want your help at all, but I need it!"
    "And I'm saying I don't need to help you at all!"
    "Please..." This time her voice struggled to speak. "I won't last much longer out here alone."
    The man sighed heavily, running his fingers through his hair. "Fine, get in." he said in defeat. Ragen's green eyes shined for a moment with glee as she entered the passenger's side of the his vehicle.
    "Name's Ragen by the way."
    "Muffin..."
    -----------------
    The drive was silent for a while until Ragen's stomach growled softly. The man looked at her from the corner of his dark green eyes, he grabbed behind his seat while driving at the same time, a large bag of BBQ flavored chips and tossed them at her. Ragen instantly looked at him even though he wasn't looking at her directly he felt those light green eyes of her shimmer at him.
    "It's fine, your hungry aren't ya?"
    "Well yeah but it's your food, I don't wanna impose."
    "Just eat."
    "Okay okay, I didn't think you cared about this quickly." She winked at him as she opened the chips and the scent of food made her feel like a kid in a candy store.
    "Wha-? Care for you? I don't even..." He slightly blushed but kept his vision on the road. He grabbed a handful of chips and stuffed his face as a few crumbs feel from his face. Ragen couldn't help but laugh at him. Even though they met a 2 hours ago, they are already growing on each other. Food was getting scarce everyday, water and shelter as well she often wondered how long it will be until this was over and she can go back to her country. She missed her life as a student and though she wouldn't admit this, she even missed her boring classes. She shrugged the feeling off and continued the company she had now. Silence filled the car after the fun little eating session.
    "Soooo....what did you do? Before all this, I mean?"
    "I was a student, studying international relations."
    "Did you enjoy it?"
    "Not really. It was kinda interesting at first. What about you?"
    "Army Reserves and I played rugby often with some friends."
    "Oh..."
    "Do I miss it? Yeah sometimes. But I'm sure once this is all over, I'd can go play rugby again."
    "You think it will blew over?"
    "I'd like to think so, yeah."
    As soon as he said that, a tall figure stood in the distance of the road, facing them. In a swift motion the figure shot out a long wet tongue that broke through the windshield and wrapped itself around Muffin's torso, attempting to pull him out. Muffin grunted attempting to resist the strength of the wet appendage. Ragen tried to holding Muffin down by it was for naught. The car began to swerve abruptly.
    "HOLD ON!"
    Just like that the car began to roll, the tongue still wrapped about his torso. The vehicle had crashed into a large truck that was laying on its side, blocking the road ahead. Last Ragen saw was Muffin and her hanging inside the overturned car before her vision went black....

Last edited: May 15, 2014
    z0mbi and Outseeker like this.