помогите/help/aide ban

Discussion in 'Main' started by Ryuuzaki, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryuuzaki

Ryuuzaki Новичок Участник

I'm not a pro in English either (I'm French), but it is a language that shares the same alphabet and I studied a little when I was in school so I can read it but not Russian.
    So I totally understand your annoyance.
    You do not consider perhaps not Ulysiss like a friend, however you every 2 the same behavior towards me, not between you two. That's why I thought that.
    And I do not say that you are the only one to play thus, just as you have the power admin I expected from you a more equitable behavior, and I do not expect that you kick me arbitrarily like that.

Я не профессионал в английском языке либо (я по-французски), но это язык, который разделяет те же алфавит, и я учился немного, когда я был в школе, так что я могу прочитать, но не России.
    Так что я полностью понимаю ваш раздражение.
    Вы не считаете, возможно, не Ulysiss как друг, но вы каждые 2 такое же поведение по отношению ко мне, а не между вами двумя. Вот почему я так думал.
    И я не говорю, что вы единственный, кто играть таким образом, так же, как у вас есть админ питания я ожидал от вас более справедливого поведения, и я не ожидаю, что вы ударить меня как угодно, как, что.

2. Iris

Iris Администратор сервера Coop/Versus Участник

All players can do votekicks if they have 10 lvl and higher. Kris is one of the players, not admins. The list of the actual admins is in the core-ss steam group here https://steamcommunity.com/groups/core-ss

3. Ryuuzaki

@Iris:
    Thank you for this information.
    I will not criticize the choice of allowing votekick to these players, you must have your reasons.
    But at least I tell you that in my community Counter Strike: Source - zombie mod we had this proposal, which we rejected for this reasons: there are chance that more players will break the rules to reach the top10 and get the admin powers and will not be objective when they use their admin powers.

Спасибо за эту информацию.
    Я не буду критиковать выбор позволяет votekick этих игроков, вы должны быть свои причины.
    Но по крайней мере я говорю вам, что в моем сообществе Counter Strike: Source - zombie mod у нас было это предложение, которое мы отвергли По этим причинам: Есть шанс, что больше игроков нарушать правила, чтобы достичь top10 и получить администратора сил и, не может быть объективным, когда они используют свои администратора полномочия.

4. Kristinka^^

Kristinka^^ Постоянный пользователь Участник

Французы, ааа

5. Iris

Players don't have admin powers. They can only votekick. All can do it and you too. 10th level means a few server's achivements done (the list of achievements is here http://core-ss.myarena.ru/stats.php?achievements_list). Just play on the server, kill infected, help team and you will gain the ability to votekick. And if a player is votekicked, there's a reason (most of the time). In your situation you didn't helped intentionally and caused the player's death.
    If a player does unreasonable votekicks, his ability to votekick is taken away.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  6. Ryuuzaki

@Iris:
    It seems that Google Translate is not correct either I misspoke:
    If I have a defibrillator when all players are preparing before activating the alarm and remains a dead player who shows me where is his body as I revives, and I choose to keep my defibrillator, do not resuscitate the dead players and start the final of the map, I'm going to be kicked? like when I was kicked by mamyyy kris for refusing to heal her.
    My question was: Why mamyyy kris has not used votekick against Ulysiss when he left me dead in the ditch when I asked him to resuscitate me? and why she has not launched a votekick against itself for same reason?
    Again that I criticize isn't "the atribution of possibility to launching a votekick" or "abuse to use this command".
    It is a moral problem that concerns a player: this player has won the opportunity to enforce the rules with votekick but chose to ignore the "misdeeds" of the players he "appreciateany" and punish others without hesitation.
    And height of bridges the player itself does not respect the rules.

Кажется, что Google Translate не исправить или я не оговорился:
    Если у меня есть дефибриллятор, когда все игроки готовятся перед оповещением о тревоге и остается мертвым игрок, который показывает мне, где его тело, как я оживает, и я выбираю, чтобы мое дефибриллятор, не реанимировать мертвые игроков и начать финал карта, я собираюсь быть ногами? например, когда я пнул mamyyy крис за отказ лечить ее.
    Мой вопрос был: Почему mamyyy Крис не используется votekick против Ulysiss, когда он покинул меня мертвым в канаве, когда я попросил его реанимировать меня? и почему она не запустила votekick против себя для той же причине?
    Опять, что я критикую не "atribution о возможности запуска votekick", "насилие использовать эту команду".
    Это нравственная проблема, которая касается игрока: этот игрок выиграл возможность реализовывать правила с votekick но предпочел игнорировать "проступки" из игроков, которых он "appreciateany" и наказывать других, не задумываясь.
    И высота мостов сам игрок не соблюдать правила.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  7. Kristinka^^

какой же ты нытик. 24 года, а как будто 11. боже мой.
    Хочешь мой бан?
    Акс выпиши мне бан, чтобы он успокоился, я в sims поиграю:rolleyes:

8. Ryuuzaki

First of all I think that does not say something that's acting as if nothing had happened. I also believe that constructive dialogue can exist between people of different nationality, religion, gender or age.
    That's why I came to denounce your behavior, not because I want you to be ban, but because I wanted to have the opportunity to talk over you and the admin about it to prevent it happening again.
    But clearly you seem closed to dialogue, which does not surprise me since you seem to be quite impulsive person.
    Admin say that you are not at fault, that if I want to play quietly and hope to get justice I will require the pre let you and your "friends" walk all over me until I get the level sufficient to have the power to make the same if your behavior does not change (btw it'll waste my time for nothing because your "friends" vote in the same direction regardless of objectivity).
    This is why your perspective I certainly seem be BIG "нытик" but don't worry for me, not a tear flows because the beauty of the server gamplay than compensates for your unsportsmanlike behavior. :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  9. Kristinka^^

Воу-воу, тут уже угроза моей игре, lol.
    Парень, не хочешь по нормальному будет по-плохому, я уже извинилась, ты не принял извинения, о какой импульсивности может идти речь?
    А будешь мне портить игру можешь получить - бан, почитай правила.

Теперь будешь часто читать в чате "Russian bitches" и радоваться, а будут тебя сливать или тянуть карту, страдай сам, т.к. в ночное время много странных людей.

Учись играть в команде, а не ныть.
    Удачи, я все сказала.
    Если бы люди не хотели, тебя бы не кикнули, я предложила тебя кикнуть и люди согласились.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  10. ☪ Cereza ☪

☪ Cereza ☪ Новичок

Okay, look Ryuuzaki-san, Mamy Kriss helps EVERYONE in the server, but remember that have some priorities, like, if she's using ak-47, spas, awp, m60, it's OBVIOUS u need to heal her, liking her or not (and i LOVE her), because healing her will bring more beneficts to the team than for herself. If she votekicked you, was because of your behavior, Kriss NEVER since that i play CORE-SS, Kriss NEVER used votekick for selfish reasons, she thinks more on the team than on herself, and u can see her dying because of it.

And Ulysiss probably didn't defibed you, because had another players that asked before, is the same of comparing defib ME and Holly or Icenick, AIIXE, Psychofox or yura1987, they are much better than me, so they are priority. People defib by priority, if u think better, is better to defib s pro, than a new person, because the pro will get more defibs.

Stop picking fights and acting like everyone is against you, as Kriss said, play as a team, sometimes it's better for the team someone lives and you dies. (happens with me a lot) You can ask anyone, i prefer dying than let my friends die, or ppl that can finish the map.

Atlantis, Iris and Kristinka^^ like this.
  11. Ice_Nick

Ice_Nick Активный пользователь Участник

Этой теме уже 2 месяца как бы

12. Iris

Почему бы и нет, пост Анни пригодится всем.

13. Voland

Voland Пользователь Участник

:D

14. Kristinka^^

:oops::oops::oops:

15. ☪ Cereza ☪

☪ Cereza ☪ Новичок

Because i see ppl critizing my friends and i can't keep quiet.

16. ☪ Cereza ☪

☪ Cereza ☪ Новичок

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.