Suggestion for tank killing rewards

Discussion in 'Main' started by Alex, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Alex

Alex Новичок

Hello everyone, I am new here so I hope this is the right place to post this. As the title already says, I would like to suggest a different reward system for tank killing, which I'm sure many of you have heard of before.
    I am talking about the "top 4" system. How does it work? Quite simple: The top four people who dealt most damage to the tank split the points between them depending on the percentage of damage they dealt. For example, a player who deals 50% of the damage should get 50% of the total points. The next person with his percentage of damage should get that exact amout of points, and so on. The reason I am making this post is because this topic has been bothering me quite a lot recently. It happened to me and to others many times that I almost kill the tank by myself and then someone else kills it. Like let's say I deal 80k out of 120k and at the end someone makes the last hit and takes all the points for doing nothing. How is that fair? How does that encourage me to even bother aiming at the tanks anymore? If we had a "top 4" system, not only would it make it fair for the people who are trying to actually play the game ( because we all know there's some guys who just make it even harder for you to play) but it would also motivate others to hit the tank(because again, there's many players who do nothing but wait for the others to kill it), and get rewarded for it, no matter who kills it. I hope you guys like this suggestion and think about implementing it. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about it!

IDLE and ★ǤℴℴĐ★ like this.
  2. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

There were proposals to scatter points for the best players, but for this you have to rewrite the statistics so that the records are kept not by the number of tanks killed, but by the damage caused by them. So far, we cannot switch to this option, perhaps in the future.

IDLE likes this.