TK For being a noob

Discussion in 'Main' started by sugoi, Mar 1, 2020.

1. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

To the administrator of this server,

Recently I was killed by my own teammates on purpose on your special infected server coop-25.
    The reason give by him was that I opened safe room door and people couldn't farm.
    In my own defence I opened safe room door because of tank and a barrel box near me.

People were mad at me for doing that and I still don't why and I was Keyman and it was upto me to open door or not but they abused me which kinda defeats the purpose of keyman ,If they don't want newbies to interfere can you make a vote to open safe room door because then it would be fair in my opinion .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11S...y0ZXTpasmLfM83jHBriv8A4I8fYA/view?usp=sharing

2. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

Banned on 3 days.

3. Ogoom

Ogoom Активный пользователь Участник

уже даже сами нубики предлагают поставить голосовалку на дверь.

It is up to you, ofc, but you came here and played for about 5 mins, and already ruined all entertaining for all other 24 people on the server by making your decision, when youve been told NOT TO. i think what Billy did is more than fair trade, cus you called it upon yourself.

4. Inferior

Inferior Постоянный пользователь Участник

А нельзя сделать чтобы только цветные могли открывать дверь ? Чтобы те кто не дошел до первого цвета (5000 поинтов) не появлялись среди ключников.

Finding the worst time ever to open the door is the same kind of entertainment as opening a box in the midst of your team and hoping its an explosion box 8-) People can be angry as much as they want but if they kill you they deserve a ban.

sugoi, IDLE and iOFl like this.
  5. Ogoom

Ogoom Активный пользователь Участник

Openin door while whole team says dont is actually a breaking of rule about teamplay

6. Inferior

Inferior Постоянный пользователь Участник

Since we cant close the door now unless there is a certain % of people inside why not make it so we cant open it unless there are like 1/3 of people near saferoom =\

7. ƌɷՈĶϵʯ

ƌɷՈĶϵʯ Пользователь Участник

But then Kost couldn't open any more doors XD

IDLE and iOFl like this.
  8. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

Let me be clear I am not new to this stuff I have played on other servers.
    And secondly I am sorry I will not anymore doors :D

Inferior likes this.