Sooner Server Restart

Discussion in 'Main' started by NABI, Aug 24, 2020.

1. NABI

NABI Пользователь Участник

Hey Accel,

I was wondering if it is possible to reduce the time until autorestart of the server?
    As far as I know, it is at 18h set, but many players including myself already experience lag at about 16h~
    (I am not sure about RUS, but I am talking about ENG.)

I also make this post, bcs I need to claim my daily rewards again ^^

Somebody likes this.
  2. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

Hi ,
    I am from India and my network is pretty stable(jitter <0.5) on all the servers but on core specifically eng server my ping spikes a lot . Sometimes the player teleports in my shots etc. I wonder if that's because of the server restart .

3. Somebody

Somebody Постоянный пользователь Участник

Lag of the Gods,nothing like killing your team because of lag ...both servers have been very laggy this last week

4. sugoi

Yea so I joined the server today when the server restarted and yea it had less players like 6 or 7 and I was getting a ping of 150-160 and as soon as the server filled up I was getting 180-200 with some lags and teleport back .

5. Somebody

Somebody Постоянный пользователь Участник

In my case,everything is fine but sometimes x player enters the game and my ping reaches 500 for no reason until this player leaves, my ping is stable again

6. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

I'll think about it)

7. sugoi

And I also saw that the server is a 100 tick and was wondering if you could lower it to normal 60 because lot of us like 70 percent have lag and maybe going back to 60 lower the "Tension" on the server a bit (I don't know much about server tick doe)

8. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

All servers are running at 60 tickrate. The game has a standard 30.

sugoi likes this.