Safe room door

Discussion in 'Main' started by sugoi, Aug 30, 2020.

?

Am I correct

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

I was wondering we could solve the safe room door problem . New players and even experienced players open them . Today on a map cold stream a guy called Fric opened the safe room door when most of us didn't had melle and our best weapon was a scar .
    I don't care if it was a mistake or he did it on purpose but it ruined the whole map.
    On the next stage we need to fight a tank and unfortunately was a shield tank .
    So we fought a shield tank with pistols because we ran out of ammo .
    The fight lasted longer than 40 minutes and the best weapon he dropped was a spas. When the tank died only 8 people were left which were so fucking slow that it took them 20 minutes to reach another respwan and then they died too.
    Probably the longest tank fight I have ever seen .
    The next try same thing repeated and there were also no awp/scout drops .

Opening safe room door can be a mistake made by a experienced player too , we all make mistakes even I did.

I hope we can make a rule that we would need 6 or more people near the safe room door to be able to open it .

Sorry for my bad English I tried to write the best I could.

2. sugoi

Also I don't mean any hate to any player I was just frustrated that they opened it .

3. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

The door cannot be closed if less than 'n' number of players entered the shelter (depends on the number of players in the game).

4. iOFl

iOFl Постоянный пользователь Участник

ТС предлагает сделать так, чтобы дверь нельзя было открыть, если в небольшом радиусе от нее меньше n человек.

5. sugoi

Yes admin I understand that the cannot be closed if less than 6 players in but the thing is that no body gives a fuck about it like they don't have anything not even a deagle but they all go inside the safe room door .
    Maybe we can set a time for farm which will be done by vote , that could maybe solve the problem.

6. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

7. Somebody

Somebody Постоянный пользователь Участник

I personally don't like having to vote to farm, many times the number of new players exceeded the number of frequent players on the server and that causes to vote "no" regardless of whether they have good weapons or if they hardly carry any other weapon other than the dual pistol. I have also noticed that there are many players who,having a good weapon, spam the door until they open it while the others carry nothing or die because they were farming far away.

8. ☆ PheX

☆ PheX Новичок Участник

Lol that vote. I'm wondering if I should vote yes or yes.

It's hard to make a general rule because sometimes people don't want to open and throw the round by overfaming against x2 hardboxes + angrybox and so on. When they want to open, not everyone has a good gun and farmers that are at the begining of the map get killed in the way. If there is a vote players who are dead and want a restart or that don't care will vote no resulting in door not being open and posibly killing the team when there is no option but to open.

In the end it's a coop game so you kinda have to adapt if your keyman wants to open.

9. sugoi

Yea you're right , guess I was having a bad day lol.
    On that map only me and Emil had melle and we went outside the safe room to save a guy who was incapped . We both died lol and the next stage was just pure headache .
    In frustration I joined RUS 24 server and the map just begun . I opened a box in 2 minutes into the game which was a tank box and the tank was shield then after 1 minute I got smoked infront of a PRO rank player .
    I left the server and I joined ENG server again and we were again fighting the tank with pistols again lol .

10. sugoi

PS : The auto clicker I mentioned earlier worked well with the pistol . I did 7.5k damage in 250 hits