My ban

Discussion in 'Main' started by sugoi, Sep 7, 2020.

1. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

Hello its me again
    I just got a ban for TK , The admin though I did on purpose.

sugoi : mufaza tossed in you vomit
    sugoi killed teammate mufaza

He tossed me vomit and I didn't care but a huge horde spwaned in me so i was using my deagle to kill them and the mufaza guy was 1hp bw afk in front of me a bit away and while clearing the common a bullet must have hit him I don't know how I didn't even see the chat that I killed him . I was in a corner I didn't see him and he was afk too i think.
    Tsujigiri admin banned me sraightforward without even spectating me and knowing about my case , with my reputation people know me they know I don't TK on purpose and with Tsujigiri (I didn't know he was admin I just saw now )I have given him weapons for free and even healed people when I was black and while and they too were .
    Please do something :)

2. sugoi

Edit: He now unbanned me but pls be sure that someone TK on purpose and not by seeing the chats :)

3. Tsujigiri_Dev

Tsujigiri_Dev Новичок

[Resolved]
    Reason for ban : Unusual timestamp between the 2 incidents both happened at approximately 2 seconds.

4. sugoi

They happened after a min I got revived by phex not 2 seconds and because of reputation you didn't care to investigate the issue before giving a ban ? How can someone with so much power be so irresponsible?
    And yes you refused that you didn't have a forums account and only discord lmao?

5. Tsujigiri_Dev

Tsujigiri_Dev Новичок

I said i don't use the forum. Meaning i almost rarely get in here.
    + There was nothing to investigate cause they both happened in a short period of time, and you didn't apologize
    And you denied that you have killed him

6. sugoi

THEY DID NOT HAPPEN IN SHORT PERIOD OF TIME IT TOOK LIKE A FULL MINUTE .
    If it was a short period of time then you made your decision too quick lol.

I think I was getting fked while my
    teammates were sitting on the roof above me and I was trying to kill the CI instead of saying sorry for which you didn't give me any time to and before anyone could help me you banned me with no warning whatsoever .

Anyways I would like to close the discussion here please be careful next time . I just didn't expect YOU to do this
    Thanks !