Players starting campaigns without waiting for respwans:

Discussion in 'Main' started by sugoi, Oct 16, 2020.

?

Should these players be kick voted?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

On eng server a lot of players like jae, itzzblackbeat starts the finale of the campaign without waiting for respwans on purpose. These players also open the safe room door every single map

We keep spamming in chat to wait for respwan but then they say they don't care.

My question is can I kick those players ?

If a newbie does that I would never kick because most of the players are newbies lately and I try to ignore. But when these players who know that they should not do that(Includes opening safe room door when team away from safe room door ,their reaction 'haha don't care '). If they do that it pisses me off so much

Also between the time line 9am-3pm indian time and 6:30am and 1:30pm Russian time there are very few admins , KickAssEmployee and rocket are there sometimes but they are not consistent .

2. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

Yes.

3. sugoi

And same question for the safe room door .
    Some days ago on a start round of a map lot of players were farming away from safe and were told not to touch the door (we knew some newbies might but can't do anything bout them XD) but this player named "itzzblackbeat" shit talks and opens door saying he dont care.
    He then got kicked by Rocket admin (fortunately a admin was present usually no admins).
    Can we kick these players too? I mean I always discuss with other players before kicking and I always try to ignore every toxic/random newbie.

4. Accelerator

For this undesirable to kick, depends of course on the situation.

5. sugoi

This issue arise again , plenty of new players (the old ones too , they dont listen) still start the finale without waiting respawn . I don't kick newbies but even the colored players do it , and I cant kick all of them.

If it could be made that finale cant start with dead players , or some other solution id appreciate it.

6. Accelerator

Well, it is not forbidden to start the final without waiting for the respawns)

7. [Hun] Lepto

[Hun] Lepto Пользователь Участник

Maybe a 15-30 seconds long timer before finale can be started instead, so we can respawn people if we want? It wouldn't really hinder gameplay much either, since common and SI doesn't spawn normally anyways. And noone would be so bored by such a small time.

8. sugoi

I'll just spam my E macro on the generator I guess :D