Бан неадекватному игроку

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead 2 / Coop' started by Нейтрал, Oct 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Нейтрал

Нейтрал Постоянный пользователь Участник

Прошу принять меры по игроку с ником Stalker, сначала кинул блёву под танком, потом и вообще убил, а потом я ещё при всём при этом русской курвой оказался [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Arturka

Arturka Постоянный пользователь Участник

Лучше демо прилагать, если повторится данная ситуация еще, получит "банан".

3. Нейтрал

Нейтрал Постоянный пользователь Участник

Окей, следующий раз выложу видео со скопированным логом из консоли в двух экземплярах, нотариально заверенных.

★ǤℴℴĐ★, `Roxy, Iris and 2 others like this.
  4. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

Забанен на 3 дня.

Iris and Нейтрал like this.
  5. g1ourikGR

g1ourikGR Пользователь Участник

Штраф должен быть более длительным, чтобы предотвратить повторение!!
    The penalty must be longer to prevent recurrence!!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    R1ZLA® likes this.
  6. kiewknow

kiewknow Новичок Участник

i have lot captures from nataly and MK harassing behavior (Pictures)

7. iOFl

iOFl Постоянный пользователь Участник

post them here pls

8. kiewknow

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    if you watch pic has enough idea what's happened on this server
    copy URL is from lightserver cloud (security)

9. céleste

céleste Администратор сервера Coop Участник

and why did he do this?
    I've never seen such behavior from mk before

10. iOFl

iOFl Постоянный пользователь Участник

2d ban

11. kiewknow

I can't make a topic on this server about player behaviors, rage quits, and insults (I do this case, not to him "manipulation person mouse player or Nataly as called actually", no one excuses his attitude and rest of several actions committed from ego, last eating resources from someone else as loot or prizes has a bad habit)

pushing to someone else to commit teamkiller (validating bad attitudes)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  12. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

You are not better either (from discord):
    [​IMG]
    "tk me after i help nataile and mk then he kept says "I dont care if u report" with mic."

13. Natalie

Natalie Пользователь Участник

Yes please kiew, post everything that I've done to you , harrased you. Oh wait you can't because it never happened. If anything I should post how you talk about me for no reason. And never in a joking matter, even though you pretend to smile you always accuse me of walking over you/taking your weapons. I told you previous times that my mind is on the game not on you. That I try to help you but I can't you always go down. You've removed me so many times for this. Ask your friend petals, maybe he'll tell how you talk of me . I never told mk to shoot you, it didn't bug me because i'm already used to your comments. I don't respond to you in game anymore i'm tired of it. Mk did that on his own will for his own reasons.If you die in game and people take your weapons , it's not against rules. I stopped my bad insults months ago after my ban in english-core. I still cuss like "fuck" but never at you or anyone. I'm not a saint. Sorry for whatever you hold against me.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020
  14. kiewknow

You know ... I got tired of their hypocrisies, their stupidities and their absurd farm, an old player (a true lady) was banned in vain and now they ban me for their stupid attitude (WHEN THEY COMMITTED THE ABUSE FIRST), It is the same as always accel is taking the same attitude: since he was reported to another top player, the truth is I feel that he does not care about the weather within the same server IF I SAID I HAVE BEEN "NO CARE IF THEY REPORT ME" BECAUSE THE SAME OCCASION HAS HAPPENED MANY OCCASIONS, HERE NO ONE RESPECTS I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED MORE THAN 2 OCCASIONS, FOR NOTHING HAVE THEY CAUSED MORE PROBLEMS WITH THEIR OWN TEAM (PLAYING IN GROUPS WITHOUT LEAVING POINTS OR ITEMS TO THE REST) AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME FORCING THE SAFEROOM; THEY COMPLAIN AS IF THESE PLAYERS HAS NOT LET THEM PLAY YOU HAVE ME WITHOUT ANY NOVELTY IF THEY CONTINUE TO FARMING WITHOUT HONOR; I STAY AWAY FROM THIS SERVER BECAUSE THE TOPS HAVE BEEN COMMITTED MANY WAVES OF ABUSE. AND NO WAY TO GET A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE ELSE people are hypocrites here, I have never seen in any other server the same attitude they have in this environment, it has become harmful since previously there were problems with XXX and other players who are now fighting for the top, it has remained the same for 2 years Before, Natalie used to run after someone just to get help, now she's after you for it, it's always the same with her I don't care what you express about my mk, your attitude has always been the same to defend her without knowing that because I insult her, even if you feel that she is your girlfriend, the insults were for her, your tk action is not excluded from the topic on multiple occasions, I have forgotten what they put me through and the truth is that now I get tired of ALWAYS BEING THE SAME "for not having VIP status"

iofl you know the things that have happened and everything that has been tolerated from other players worse than them
    I don't know if one day they will come to their senses, I don't care

but this is getting out of hand
    I have had to tolerate all their bad attitudes

THE PICTURE YOU POST IS BECAUSE THE PLAYER STOOD IN FRONT OF ME, THAT WAS THE REASON FOR TK

Have a good day and you can enjoy your server, how long you have under the control of your frequently players, of sure

Pdta: And it will always be the same on any server that Natalie goes with Mk, they will never be well received for their attitude, that I do not assure myself, it is not my personal opinion, it is the opinion of the rest

`flipsi, R1ZLA® and g1ourikGR like this.
  15. Zugzwang

Zugzwang Постоянный пользователь Участник

не в бровь , а в глаз ))

angel and Atlantis like this.
  16. Natalie

Natalie Пользователь Участник

----------
    All I read here is your problem with the server and the people there, stop throwing your problems at me. Your insults aren't excused because you just hate the way I play. I am not defending MK's actions, he's admin now he will follow rules as he can. Of course, I help people and want help in return. Doesn't everyone? Isn't this what you're upset at me for? Sorry, next time I'll make sure all my weapons are given to you.(SARCASM)You have no valid reason to insult me and write messages to me in chat about how I am noob play. I never ever TK you, or harras you. And I can 100% say this because it is truthful. I don't care for points, I play there to enjoy the game not to be bothered by people like you. I hope nothing but the best for you too. I still consider you my friend, but you've made it clear that it's not so. This is my last response to you, happy new year!

--My actions before weren't allowed, in fact, I was already banned in English-core for my behavior and TK. Since then I've not done this to anyone anymore.

17. mk1

mk1 Активный пользователь Участник

(WHEN THEY COMMITTED THE ABUSE FIRST)

- When you entered the server, no one bothered you and did not write anything to you, but you began to insult her, I apologize for my actions next time, I will just give you a mute, as I have every right to do so.

your attitude has always been the same to defend her without knowing that because I insult her

- If you think it's normal that your girlfriend will be abused and you stand aside, that's just your problem.

I have had to tolerate all their bad attitudes

- I remember how 3 or 4 months ago you asked Natalie to let you into the game, when we played together with her, and we all communicated normally. Perhaps your jealousy plays a big role because she no longer helps you.

THE PICTURE YOU POST IS BECAUSE THE PLAYER STOOD IN FRONT OF ME, THAT WAS THE REASON FOR TK

- As you can see, I got banned for shooting you because you broke the rules.
    You also shoot this player and say such words into the microphone, I don't think that these were random 9 hits, or you think for a very long time

Pdta: And it will always be the same on any server that Natalie goes with Mk, they will never be well received for their attitude, that I do not assure myself, it is not my personal opinion, it is the opinion of the rest

- This is the opinion of people with whom we have a bad relationship, this always happens in all games and on any servers. But there are many people who are kind to us and we reciprocate them. It's simple.

18. R1ZLA®

R1ZLA® Постоянный пользователь Участник

MK's actions, he's admin now he will follow rules as he can. really??? is admin>??? wtf???

19. Arturka

Arturka Постоянный пользователь Участник

(RUS)
    Тема закрыта.
    Дальше продолжать нет смысла. Виновные были наказаны. Неважно, простой игрок или администратор, правила для всех одни, администратор отвечает вдвойне за свои нарушения, т.к. он "лицо" сервера.
    P.S. давайте жить дружно:).

(ENG)
    The topic is closed.
    There is no point in continuing further. The perpetrators were punished. It doesn't matter whether a simple player or an administrator, the rules are the same for everyone, the administrator is doubly responsible for his violations, because he is the "face" of the server.
    P.S. let's live in peace:).

angel likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.