Get a better admin man

Discussion in 'Main' started by Zen, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Zen

Zen Новичок

seriously, i got ban for an admin that jumped infront of my cross fire cus hes pissed and throw the blame at me?!

2. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

You insulted the administrator, in a rude manner, for which you received a ban. This behavior is unacceptable.

3. Zen

Zen Новичок

he jumped infront of me and blame me, and you expect me to not be rude?! plus theres no sign if hes an admin or not, in my eyes hes just another player. and if hes an admin that got mad and straight up say if you say that one more time, youll get ban besides admitting his own fault, why would he be an admin

céleste likes this.
  4. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

He didn't say anything so rude. You were the first to be rude, for which you got banned.

You yourself continued the conflict. This behavior is unacceptable.

5. Zen

Zen Новичок

play on the words, sure

6. iOFl

iOFl Постоянный пользователь Участник

You was really too rude, watch your language next time.

7. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

I am with haba I was there when it happened ,you should not have insulted him and if he jumped in your aim just say sry and end the discussion .
    Abusing the admin won't help you in anyway!

8. céleste

céleste Администратор сервера Coop Участник

the one who jumps into other player's fireline is the one who should say sorry, not the other way around imo

9. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

What I mean to say is that its hard to tell anything in this case ,but if you know that the person you shot is well known in the server and has color , just say 'sry :D' and end the discussion .
    Small things should be sorted out easily.
    And yes zen was toxic in the chats and he was toxic today as well has he been warned again.

10. R1ZLA®

R1ZLA® Постоянный пользователь Участник

who is Neliel??? new???? relax guys for one hit its game acel give one chance bro! today core x24 2 russian friends toxic speak very very sucks in game for ЗаЯц and for all players 2 hours.... 24 players no one kick (chickens) and no one admins online again... i kick one player and one kick papa gator! (respect for papa gator) is bullying bro...!!!

g1ourikGR likes this.