Custom map : Day Break

Discussion in 'Main' started by ChirithyLight, Feb 25, 2021.

1. ChirithyLight

ChirithyLight Новичок Участник

Hi, so i have this map since 1 year now and it's a great campaing: the map is huge, the way is big, i didn't see any bugs or glitch, you should try first to got a feeling about it.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180925247
    And the bonus with this map : Welcome to San Francisco :D
    PS: it's my first post so if it's not good i'm sorry x)

2. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

Ok, we can put it.

sugoi likes this.
  3. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

"ok , we can put it"
    I want to put more than 1 like on that

Also ,can we have like a date in which it will be played and after which maps ; )

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  4. sugoi

well that didn't last very long haha

5. ƌɷՈĶϵʯ

ƌɷՈĶϵʯ Пользователь Участник

So we got a new map? Or has it been removed again?

6. sugoi

they have been tried today at eng :) lets hope they are stable

7. ƌɷՈĶϵʯ

ƌɷՈĶϵʯ Пользователь Участник

It seems accel is experimenting on eng server first XD

Fucking commies ;)

8. Sheridan

Sheridan Пользователь Участник

9. sugoi

10. ChirithyLight

ChirithyLight Новичок Участник

Hello, as you can see in the title i will speak about Day break again cause the map got an update to low the difficulty.
    When we have try the map at the end we have speak about the difficulty with Accelerator if, with the update the map could be retested and integrate on server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180925247

So basically what the change in map ?

The bridge part:
    First, when you take the elevator before you have see all the SI was waiting us up the bridge without being protected, now we got 2 way to move out when we arrive at the top of the bridge and we got fence !
    When you was here you have see that the bridge was a 'funny' way since many have fall down in hole and under the bridge, now the bridge have a way up with the way down, this last have been reduce to less the difficulty.
    At the fallen bridge part, now you don't get fallen damage if you just walk down and they are less hole and a better view to see where falling safely.

The Final area:
    The Final area was redesigned, there now stairs to go down instead of hole only, the cellar who before contain only witch have change : some got special infected like Boomer, Hunter, Charger, some are empty and some have witch. Any cellar can get gas can but don't forget, if you want to open a cellar you need to open all the cellar.

Other maps got some decorations, some adjustement, adding texture and better visual and some got removed or replaced by something else.
    The Common horde stop by slowly decrease and not cut directly, some SI spawn have cooldown

And the Tank should no longer spawn Between the start and ending of the bridge but he could still spawn in The Boat named "Francis" ( easter egg name for his quote).
    I hope we could retest the map to see the change, the improvment and see it on server.
    Thanks for reading the post!

sugoi likes this.
  11. sugoi

I tried it , its less difficult now maybe we can try again :D

12. Accelerator

Accelerator Главный Администратор Staff Member Администратор

I'll watch it later. But in any case, we cannot put it on right now. Maybe there will be more updates.