Admins and Friends

Discussion in 'Main' started by mk1, May 31, 2021.

?

Should admins treat everyone the same?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mk1

mk1 Активный пользователь Участник

You know what's funny? What does not bother me in principle is that I was banned, because there is a Russian server with exactly the same server settings, even a little more complicated than on an English server. Your comment sounds like you forbid us to play on the English server. Or is it generally forbidden to discuss what is happening on the English server? You protect each other in a very interesting way.
    Why should players be silent if the admin is idle in any situation? I understand if there are no admins on the server, but if you play with us, do not forget that you are admins and take measures for violations that are indicated in the rules. This is all that is required of you for all players, without exception.

Natalie likes this.
  2. Natalie

Natalie Пользователь Участник

I thought the conversation was already done? The engineer don’t take it personal)) I’ll qoute hun
    here, “we make it pretty clear that our decisions are unbiased and completely unrelevant to the relationship we have with those. Mk too, he just reported what he saw that’s all. Saint rob your comment was not needed , since again if you even took the time to read you would see already that this was before the ban, not because of it. Try again)) And we have been playing lol. Life goes on anyways, laugh be friends that’s all. You are the admin not we, be the bigger person and end the discussion here ^^:p:):o

sugoi and mk1 like this.
  3. Saint Robb

Saint Robb Новичок Участник

Very interesting thread.

[Hun] Lepto likes this.
  4. Somebody

Somebody Постоянный пользователь Участник

Of course,changing the name of your steam is so easy,that it makes the report useless. But don't worry Accel already said that the admis were warned

mk1 and Natalie like this.
  5. R1ZLA®

R1ZLA® Постоянный пользователь Участник

hi?!>

g1ourikGR and céleste like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.