Turn off steering chargers atleast if there are no hardboxes atleast

Discussion in 'Main' started by [Hun] Lepto, Jun 17, 2021.

1. [Hun] Lepto

[Hun] Lepto Пользователь Участник

I know I wanted some kind of buff for the difficulty, but this one is just simply unfair. I die multiple times to purple chargers charging at me and spinning around just to get me. Even with normal or red chargers, it's a gamble whether I will get incapped or just die. Most of the time, I don't have any place to hide to or jump up to, it literally means a certain death in those situations (good examples are Blood Harvest corn field, Hard Rain sugarcane field, Suicide Blitz river part, etc.). We could discuss another difficulty increaser thing, but something that is more fair in a sense that you can still fight back and/or avoid it in most places. My hardbox idea was mainly there, because it would be more fair in the sense that players would have to work together more and adapt to a quicker pace of the game, but still would have some chance to play through it normally. Though I agree it would make the unpredictability you also want to go for sometimes

The boomer claw stun was a good idea in my opinion (you shouldn't let boomer have enough time to even melee you after puking at you), but I think something could be done to another SI that is not as incredibly strong as the charger already without any steering. Maybe make the hunter move around the speed it would do with atleast 1 hardbox on? They're by far one of the weakest SI in the gamemode and even though they're the most agile ones in the vanilla game, they don't give off that feeling in the gamemode where every SI is multiple times stronger than their vanilla counterparts. They can also be easily deadstopped with ease if you have atleast decent ping and know a bit about timing. Again, other ideas can also be suggested, but I think this would be a more fair one and would stop some cocky rushers aswell.:):p

2. sugoi

sugoi Активный пользователь Участник

I disagree, leave everything as it is , everything is fine people eventually will find a way not to die to them :D

3. [Hun] Lepto

Funny how even after all the stuff I told you about why it's bad, you miraculously still stay ignorant and just reply like this:)

4. iOFl

iOFl Постоянный пользователь Участник

Steering chargers are cool :)
    It is quite hard to avoid being caught, but it is possible [if it is not RED] :)

sugoi likes this.
  5. [Hun] Lepto

I just can't see what's cool for some of you out there about getting charged in a way that in 80% of the situations when you're under pressure, you can't even dodge it with a VERY HARD TO DO move. Even meleeing at its head (which I assume is that magical move you guys talk about) is inconsistent, because while charging, it has damage resistance, so unless the charger was damaged from before, it can't even be insta-killed. And even some claim it only incaps while I saw that it incapped 2 people and killed 1, the game literally rolls a dice on whether you will live or die (and sometimes, even an incap can mean your death if a boomer or spitter comes). Maybe if the steering chargers were a completely different kind of charger (like the red charger and purple charger) with its stats being that of a normal charger, the speed of a purple charger and some kind of different color (maybe light or dark blue?), it would be more acceptable since you can predict that it's gonna be a that kind of charger, but so long as they can be both purple and red chargers, they're overpowered as hell. It's not the special infected that can kill you in 1 ability that should be buffed, it's the other ones which is why I suggested maybe a hunter buff.

6. sugoi

the game is random don't you think , smasher tank hit are random , boxes are random , jackpots are random and that is what which makes it fun.

PS: I would love to hear how you guys dodge those chargers :D:D

7. [Hun] Lepto

There's a difference between fair RNG and unfair RNG. Smasher tank is balanced, because it's not unavoidable (or requires some very pro movement that only you guys theorize about), boxes are a gamble YOU take on in the first place and jackpots are not even affecting gameplay in the first place, lol. The game decides to punish you more or less for being hit by a tank, which is fair I think. And then, there's the steering charger that in many open or even just semi-open areas is almost impossible to avoid, especially under pressure. I can't explain it very well right now, but there's a clear difference between those kind of RNGs and this kind of RNG.

8. iOFl

No no, the magic is to make charger spin circles around you without catching you.

Atlantis likes this.
  9. [Hun] Lepto

I'd like to see just how many times you can do it, because that shit would be very hard to perform anyway, especially without even being blocked or attacked.

10. sugoi

ringa ringa ro........... dead*

Natalie and iOFl like this.
  11. iOFl

Not many [​IMG] about 10% succeeded )

Natalie and ★ǤℴℴĐ★ like this.
  12. Yes, please take out steering chargers.

13. ZoOom

ZoOom Администратор сервера Coop Участник

Все Американцам не уймется, все не устраивает, надо жестче, кривых громов недостаточно. Мне уже кажется, что Англ.сервер какой-то лайтовый. Go to the Russian server and try to live;)

sugoi and Natalie like this.
  14. Natalie

Natalie Пользователь Участник

Listen to ZUM , he is calmest person ever and full of lifee :o 8-) I apologize for us americans :p

mk1 and ZoOom like this.
  15. sugoi

amerikansss ............ opens airstrike box*