abusing~

Discussion in 'Main' started by Neliel., Jun 25, 2021.

1. The Mechanic

The Mechanic Новичок

Like I said I didn't read the whole thing but I that haba is maj issues with being on the server in the first place I would personally try to find help which is what I am trying to do myself in away if it's effecting irl then he needs to break off if it's way to much but besides that you can debate hun's actions I am only looking at haba's shit and what he has done to the many people to me etc

2. mk1

mk1 Активный пользователь Участник

A little funny, "I don't think it's up to you to decide what is a good function for an administrator and what is not" it's like you don't decide which president will run your country, you don't have the right to vote.

I have no personal dislike for any of you, I speak only by the facts, what I see, I see that you offend the players, I see that according to the rules of the server it is prohibited.

You say that I am making a lie true, please collect feedback on this list from everyone who has been on it if you are so interested in it.

Nobody says that you should ban players for such words, you should first set an example of a good player, because you are an admin and urge people to communicate better, if they do not understand, they can turn off the chat or microphone, but they will continue to play.

3. mk1

You can't hear me again. Why are you talking about Habashi now? I just told you that the question is that Han Lepto is insulting the players. If you took any action against Habashi, then there were reasons for this. But I'm talking about the fact that I SEE MESSAGES FROM HAN LEPTO towards other players, or did you not hear me again?

4. Saint Robb

Saint Robb Новичок Участник

It amazes me that you cannot see the contextual links between "Han" Lepto and "Habashi". Habashe has made this post about Hun lepto. This post includes some "evidence" that Hun is "toxic" and that he also "abused his admin powers" to ban him.

None of this is true. As the entire admin team that was online at the time agreed to ban them.

Furthermore, as stated consecutively about a thousand single times in this thread, bad language and frustration is not against the rules. You don't know if a single one of these messages are directed to players, to SI, to himself, to me or to accel. You don't know the context they're posted in, if they're in the discord or the game, if they're private DMs to someone or - perhaps most importantly- you don't even know if they are real.

You've yet taken it upon yourself to argue about this being absolutely condemning evidence of how an admin should not behave and even seem to be telling me to ignore the fact that Habashe has made this post. You have fallen right into their trap. This is made to distract you from the fact that they are banned for misbehavior and that this forum post is their rather poor attempt to frame the person that they incorrectly believe banned them.

[Hun] Lepto likes this.
  5. mk1

You are probably not familiar with the post where you can see the chat logs? Are you telling me now that they may not be real and that I cannot see the context? Don't you think you're wrong somewhere?

6. [Hun] Lepto

[Hun] Lepto Пользователь Участник

Except did you vote for me or was it the owner who hired me as an admin in the first place?o_O

Again, they can openly admit if they're offended, but I have seen noone offended and if they're, they can complain to a higher admin about my behavior if they want to. I don't think I'm disrupting anyone's gameplay or atmosphere unlike what I heard about your "friend".

We would if we could have the list, but because we already deleted the list due to you and your group not wanting to stop your whinings you obviously generated yourselves, we didn't have the chance for that:D:D:D You can ask them if you remember all of them for all I care, but if they didn't complain when it was up, it's not our fault.

Okay, let's see, what is basically an administrator? Oh right, it's not a kindergarten teacher, it's a person to keep the server safe and enjoyable. We are not forced in my opinion to be uptight in the first place. I could understand if I was head admin or something, but until then, can I please behave like a player too?^^ I don't behave in an unprofessional manner either when I'm doing my job, which is what mainly matters.

I agree with Robb, it seems this conversation will go nowhere, so I'm out too now. All I say is that you should think about your own actions instead of looking for excuses and lies.

7. Saint Robb

No. I don't.

8. mk1

I don't give a damn what this post did Habashi to frame him. In any case, I do not see a lie here, since these are facts that these phrases were said in the direction of the players.

9. Saint Robb

Incorrect.

10. mk1

You said that this list was created between you, so you have it in your private chats, which I have no doubt about. The fact that you removed them from the main server does not mean that it did not remain between you. So if you're telling me that I'm turning a lie into truth, make sure I'm lying first, okay? Only then can you say such things.

I did not say that you violate the gameplay, I said that I see from the chat logs that you insult the players, I will repeat it for stupid people, insults are prohibited in any situation, as stated by the server rules.

"it's a person to keep the server safe and enjoyable" then the next question is, why can't you do it? Why is it always visible some kind of dirt on the server?

Are you not acting unprofessional? Let's figure it out now, there is a rule on the server that prohibits insulting players and the administrator of this server violates this rule, where is your professionalism tell me?
    Let's give an example, an English teacher violates the rules for constructing sentences and makes mistakes in words, is he a professional?

11. mk1

It is clear, one leaves, the other begins to answer with 2-3 words, apparently because you admit that you are wrong. Why am I not surprised, the second time you start arguing with me about some things and the second time you merge.

After that, don't tell me that he killed him "accidentally", that he swore at him without "wanting" to offend, and that he is the best admin in the universe.
    If no one complains about you, it does not mean that you are right. 124.PNG 123.PNG

12. Neliel.

Neliel. Новичок

I left ENG server anyway, so end this conversation (I would delete the post If I know how) cuz this is going to far, my point from the post was to show some unfair points going on, the past doesnt matter what matter is the current situation which it's to me completely unfair to ban someone perma ban from discord server for reason that already solved by me and admin nep, but Hun decided to start vote ban which he knows they would say yes and that he will get what he want, if anything if he really doesnt hate me he wouldve just ignore the situation since it ended btw me and nep, but he instead decided to use the situation for the ban purpose which it's completely unfair. one more point unlike u I dont shoot ppl in the game, I dont swear at them like how u do, even tho when I do I add "xd" and in the past yea I was low temper person but I N E V E R break any rules in the game server and u yourslef knows that good hun, I always heal players playing with my important one "Doce" without bothering anyone and we all know this well, what happening outside the game server has nothing to do with core ss so no need to drop such comment here .

13. mk1

upload_2021-6-25_23-25-39.png

I think this should also be here, as I can see from this screenshot, you yourself create bile on the server, but when a conversation starts in front of the main admin, you build yourself up as saints, who really wants to turn a lie into truth is at least Hun Lepto

14. Neliel.

Neliel. Новичок

Hun still admin only cuz he making his friends defends him and teaming up with him on some specific players, if I was admin and I insult players like this or do such action I wouldve been removed since long, but he got his supporters with him in ENG server so he feeling free to do whatever he want there including the unfair judgments in the game or discord group, if u open ur eyes I didn't break any rules in the server I always playing I never bile ppl, never shoot them, never being racism calling ppl (china man / gay / N) I never cheat or use aimbot. I never do all of this, the drama that been happened outside in discord / steam chats has nothing to do with the the core eng server here, it only happen outside the game in chats not the game it self so all what have been said is useless cuz it's outside the server so stop bringing up (habashe dramatic / toxic) here cuz in the game I never do something breakable to the rules and all of u knows that well and knows my style of playing the game))

15. Natalie

Natalie Пользователь Участник

saint robb-
    "I am sure a certain N could agree. It depends what day of the week it is though. Regardless." What does this have to do with me ? Have I commented here or something? Am I involved with this somehow now? If so gladly explain :D "I realize you might be bored, as you have constant personal issues on and off and probably have nothing better to do. " Good one , only we are supposed to know what you mean by that right? :p Clearly you're the only one holding grudges then, we don't even have you added, mind your business and your own relationships with yours. ^^:D if we're doing such attacks, tell certain K to mind their business too ))

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  16. Saint Robb

Not reading. I don't care. I am objectively correct and you are objectively incorrect. The conversation ended at my first post and every reply after that is worthless. This is my final statement.

17. mk1

How he is important, he is right, and everyone is wrong.

18. Natalie

Natalie Пользователь Участник

em okay...

mk1 likes this.
  19. mk1

Хочется дико ржать от его ответов. :D:D:D

20. iOFl

iOFl Постоянный пользователь Участник

Please call me when final final statement will appear, dont wanna miss it.

céleste and sugoi like this.